Checking your Quicke blood glucose monitoring system to make sure it is working properly can be done easily at home with Quicke control solution. 2 pieces of 4 ml Only for the Quicke blood glucose test strips & Quicke blood glucose monitoring system
How do Quicke control solution work?
Testing using control solution is a similar process to testing a blood sample. However, the properties of the fluids are different, and the test results are used for separate purposes. Сontrol solution for a Quicke blood glucose monitoring system has a known amount of glucose, whereas the concentration of glucose within pets blood can fluctuate, even when measuring the same drop of blood. Therefore, a control solution test can be used to check if your meter and test strips are reading blood sugar levels properly by providing the expected result.
Сontrol solution is a liquid made up of water, glucose, buffers, and microbicides. These ingredients are vital to creating a solution with the following properties:
• Has a concentration of glucose that can be used to test the functionality of Quicke blood glucose monitoring system and Quicke test strips.
• Has a pH level that is close to the physiological value of pets blood.
• Prevents the growth of micro bacteria that would otherwise alter the glucose concentration.
When i need to use control solution?
• before first use
• prior to use with a new pack of test strips
• after dropping or damaging meter
• upon meter replacement